Monday, November 21, 2011

Free Scrap Removal for Schuylkill County

If you are reading this, you most likely are looking to get rid of some scrap metal. I can haul away your scrap metal for free. There is no charge for any pickup of scrap metal in Schuylkill County. I can also pickup scrap for free in northern Berks County including Hamburg and Shoemakersville.

Do you have a pile of wood you would like to get rid of? I will haul a pickup truck load away for a flat fee of $100.

Refrigerators cannot be picked up for free since the scrap yard will not pay anything for them. They will take them for no fee if the refrigerant is removed or they will charge a fee with the refrigerant still intact.

Besides scrap metal, I will also remove appliances,aluminum cans,car parts - doors,fenders,trunks,motors,transmissions,copper pipe/tubing,and more.

Feel free to ask any questions. You can call me at (570)728-1242 or contact me here through commenting below. I will return your call if you get the voice mail.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a dryer that caught fire n need to get rid of how much for you to take

    ReplyDelete